Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CySA+ Cert Prep: 5 Identity and Access Management.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the CySA+…identity and access management course.…It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey…through the world of identification,…authentication, and authorization.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you've found in interesting and helpful…in preparing for the CySA+ exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…in identify and access management…that will serve you well when you take the CySA+ test.…If you're following the CySA+ course series in order,…you've now finished the fifth course…and are ready to move on to the last course in the series,…security tools and practices.…
Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Provisioning and deprovisioning
- Identity security issues
- Using biometric measures as identification mechanisms
- Multifactor authentication
- Password authentication protocols
- How LDAP and Kerberos work together
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- Mandatory and discretionary access controls
- Defending against password attacks
- Social engineering attacks
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Implementing an Information Security Programwith Kip Boyle2h 31m Appropriate for all
IT Security Careers and Certifications: First Stepswith Marc Menninger2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Identity and Access Management
5. Access Control Exploits
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.