Join Jordan Scott for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cybersecurity Awareness: Pairing Physical and Digital Security.
- [Instructor] So with integrating physical security…and digital security, removing complacency…and adding a strong policy, security isn't that bad.…What happens when you lose the key though?…Or trigger an alarm?…The days of calling just a locksmith are over.…If you're doing security correctly,…you will probably have to call a security administrator,…a network administrator, a cryptanalyst,…the monitoring service and a locksmith.…
Sun Tzu says, if you know your enemies…and know yourself, you will not be imperiled…in a hundred battles.…If you do not know your enemies nor yourself,…you will be imperiled in every single battle.…Thank you for viewing this course.…For more information, please check out other titles…in our cybersecurity awareness series.…
Note: This course was recorded and produced by Mentor Source, Inc. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- Introduction to Spring
- Configuring the ApplicationContext
- Using the Spring expression language
- Configuring proxies
- Autowiring beans
- Using lifecycle methods
- Configuring beans with XML
- Understanding the initialization phases of the bean lifecycle
- Aspect-oriented programming and Spring