Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CySA+ Cert Prep: 4 Security Governance.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the CySA+…Security Governance Course.…It's been a pleasure joining your for this journey…through the world of security governance.…I hope that as you've completed this course,…you've found it interesting and helpful in preparing…for the CySA+ exam.…You should now have a solid foundation…in security governance that will serve you well…when you take the test.…If you're following the CySA+ course series in order,…you've now finished the fourth course…and are ready to move on to course five,…Identity and Access Management.…Good luck with the rest of your test preparation.…
Want more CySA+ test prep tips? Visit certmike.com to join Mike's free study group.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Security governance
- Security roles and responsibilities
- Security policies
- Complying with laws and regulations
- Auditing and assessing security
- Personnel security
- Security training
- Vendor management
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
Implementing an Information Security Programwith Kip Boyle2h 31m Intermediate
1. Security Governance
2. Security Policy
3. Regulatory Compliance
4. Assessing Security Processes
5. Personnel Security
6. Awareness and Training
7. Vendor Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.