Learn about next steps.
- [Instructor] So where do you go from here?…What are the next steps?…So this is a process, not an emotional decision,…kind of keep that in mind.…And that's why I've kind of guided you…through a fictitious ranking and weighting system…which was designed around a particular kind…of enterprise that would be looking at the Public Cloud.…So use analytics to become a bit more objective…in terms of what Public Clouds are going…to be right for you.…I think the tendency is to go with what's popular…but that may not be what's right for you.…So understand all the facts.…Make sure to constantly be considering…all requirements, existing and future.…
So what am I doing today, where am I going?…What are things going to be like in two years,…three years, four years, five years?…Am I meeting the objectives of the business?…Am I going to be adding to the bottom line?…Are my requirements understood and the vision understood…as well?…So the big three are typically who you're going…to consider, Microsoft, Amazon and Google.…AMG, that's how you remember it.…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.