Learn about network secure segmentation techniques.
- [Instructor] During the architecture of…your networks, you should consider how…to properly utilize network segmentation…to increase your security.…This segmentation might be achieved by using…access control lists, virtual local area networks,…or even physical routers, switches, and firewalls.…Many organizations will create zones…or segments for different levels of trust…throughout the network.…The three most common zones are the internal…or trusted zone, the external or non-trusted zone,…and the demilitarized zone which is…considered semi-trusted.…
In large organizations there may be…additional segments or zones created…inside any of these three larger zones.…For example, in the internal zone…there may be a segment for users,…another segment for the data center,…and another segment for your systems…that are involved with taking credit card payments.…By segmenting down these zones,…more granular security controls can be applied…to each of them individually.…Because these segments and zones are often…created for a specific functional need,…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.