- [Narrator] So let's talk about the networking level.…Within the cloud,…networking's kind of built in…because you're typically dealing…with networking components.…Inter-clouds know the cloud provider…is basically allocating…the network systems you need…and communicating within the cloud,…onto itself on your behalf.…Or, you're communicating over the open internet…in between the cloud provider and your enterprise.…Or, in some instances,…you're communicating directly through some sort of…a proprietary link line.…
So, in other words,…you have a direct VPN…or private circuit that goes into the cloud provider.…You don't see those that often,…but larger enterprises are starting to do that.…So, some networking components…need to remain on premises.…And so, we deal with the impact…of cloud competing on the network.…And, obviously, many of the questions…that I get from the networking people…that exist in these larger enterprises…is, "How will the use of cloud that you're looking…to bring these applications to…work and play well with the existing network resources?…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.