Explore network connectivity toolsets.
- [Instructor] Network tools, let's go ahead and discuss…networking connectivity tool sets.…When it comes to connectivity tools,…it's important to use the right tools…to identify the network issues.…Let's proceed and talk about some of these tools…you'll likely be using.…When it comes to network tools,…there's a wide variety of tools.…For the Cloud+ exam,…these are specifically the ones…that we like you to know about.…Whether it's ping, traceroute, nslookup, or show vlan,…you want to understand the right use case for these tools…and what these tools can help you solve…when it comes to cloud connectivity issues.…
Let's discuss ping.…Ping is a software utility…used to test the reachability of a host on an IP network.…Ping is likely going to be the most elementary tool set…you'll be using in troubleshooting your cloud services.…Ping is essentially simple enough to use…and essentially you're going to type in the address…and hopefully you'll get a response.…Ping is an ICMP protocol.…
Generally ping works by sending a request…
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks