Understand the DevOp services in Azure.
- [Instructor] So, let's look at Microsoft Azure.…So, ultimately, the DevOps tools that are within…the Microsoft platform or development-based,…provisioning-based, release management-based,…config customization, and then monitoring and diagnostics.…So, what Microsoft takes in terms…of DevOps in their cloud provider,…their public cloud platform, the Azure platform,…is the ability to, in essence,…encompass other people's tooling…and this is not a bad strategy.…
So, what they've done is they've partnered…with different companies and to, in essence,…provide the DevOps capabilities…that they haven't built in their technology platform yet,…their cloud platform yet.…So, we have the big brands in terms of DevOps,…including Visual Studio, Ellipse, PowerShell,…Azure CLI, Puppet CLI, Octopus, CHEF,…Application Insight, New Relic, things like that…to deal with the different layers of DevOps…as Microsoft designs it within their platform.…
So, starting at the bottom, we have monitoring diagnostics…and so, this is basically the Ops side which allows us…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Basic DevOps on the Cloud Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on the Cloud
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on the Cloud Use Cases
Next Steps for DevOps on the Cloud
Next steps2m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.