Learn about the importance of communication and expectation-setting tools, such as operating level agreements.
- Taking the time to build…customer relationships takes effort and hard work.…You want to make sure that the hard work is paid off,…and that your customers are engaged, happy,…and satisfied with your service.…So how do you do that?…By measuring and consistently improving on…the service that you are providing.…There are key methods to measuring just how…our customers feel about the service desk and our service.…We are going to look at three key common methods…that service desks utilize to measure just how…customers are rating service and performance.…
The first step is to determine exactly…what do you want to measure?…Is it overall satisfaction with…the service desk performance?…Is it a specific product or service?…Do you want to measure how well a project…or a roll-out went?…Or is it the specific performance of a specific technician?…Is it related to the speed of a service…or if a customer will purchase a product again.…Once you determine specifically what you want to measure,…you can then determine the best method to utilize,…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.