In this video, learn about the importance of collaborating with management and executive management.
- [Instructor] Any project within the organization…is going to need high-level management support…if it's going to be successful.…Your security policies are no different.…Over the last 20 years of my career,…I've had to work with, and convince CEOs, CFOs,…CIOs, CPOs, and CSOs of the reasons behind…the proposals that I've made.…These proposals may have been made due to regulation changes…or simply because they were a good idea…to help further secure our organization.…But for them to become a reality,…I had to garner support and funding…from these high-level executives.…
But, who exactly are all these different executives…and what are their responsibilities?…After all, if you know what their main concern is,…it's easier to get them on board…with supporting your projects and proposals.…The Chief Executive Officer, or CEO,…is the most influential executive in the organization.…They are responsible for running the organization,…ensuring that it's growing right,…and returning a profit back to its shareholders.…The Chief Financial Officer, or CFO,…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Best practices for conducting research
- Current threats and threat models
- Emerging social media platforms and their threats
- Integrating research into business functions
- Security activities across the systems and software development lifecycles
- Adapting solutions to meet business needs
- Collaborating with programmers, sales staff, facilities managers, and others
- Providing guidance to senior management
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research Methods
2 Security Activities across the Life Cycle
3. Collaboration with Other Business Units
What to do next2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.