Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video Making sense of it all, part of Cloud Architecture: Core Concepts.
- [Narrator] So after talking about the levels,…we need to understand that the real trick is making all…of the components you picked work and play well together.…So how do you make sense of it all?…So in other words we have…all of these various architectural components,…we have the networking, we have the applications,…we have the storage, we have the databases,…things like that, the processing components.…They need to come together to,…in essence, solve the problem that we are looking to solve.…So how are we sure that, that's going to happen?…You may pick, you know, half of the best components…and half of the wrong components.…
And if they don't work and play well together,…the, needs to be under pretty quickly,…so you can go back to the drawing board…and make the proper decisions.…Let's talk about this as we finish out this section.…So, in the cloud architecture we're able…to do a couple of things.…Number one, we're able to do a logical architecture,…which we've talked about before,…that you removed from the physical architecture…
- Cloud architecture basics
- What problems need to be solved?
- The "as is" and "to be" states
- Cloud storage, CPUs, and databases
- Building your first architecture
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Architecture Introduction
2. Understand the Business Needs
3. It's All about the Cloud Parts
4. From Requirements to Solution
5. Build Your First Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.