Take a visual walkthrough of relevant devices deployed in a logical network diagram.
- [Instructor] There are two common types…of deployment diagrams that you're going to find…as a security preprofessional.…Logical deployment diagrams…and physical deployment diagrams.…Logical diagrams will show the enterprise architecture,…including the addressing scheme, domain architecture,…server roles, and trust relationships.…Physical deployment diagrams, on the other hand,…will show the details of how the systems…are physically cabled together.…This will include things like the category of cable,…which port is attached to a given switch,…and even the bandwidth between two different devices…or sites.…
Physical deployment diagrams…have a lot more information on them…than their logical counterparts.…On the screen, you'll see a basic example…of a physical deployment diagram.…Notice some of the key features that are included here,…such as the cable types showing…that it's a one gigabit per second fiber connection,…or a CAT 5e copper connection.…On the switch, notice that each cable indicates…which physical port number it is attached to on the switch,…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.