Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Lock screen security for Android, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] Let's take a quick look at our…Android lock screen settings and make sure…we are not giving strangers open access to our information…even when all other items are locked down.…Here at our device let's swipe up.…And in the bottom right corner let's hit the settings icon.…If we scroll up from there…we'll select security and location.…Under device security you'll see…where we were previously under screen lock.…Below that is lock screen preferences, let's select that.…
Here we have our lock screen preference items.…On the lock screen show all notification content.…That's what we were talking about earlier, let's select…that and change it to don't show notifications at all.…Do we want to add users from the lock screen, no.…Lock screen message, nothing to see here.…Show lockdown option, no.…And now playing.…We'll leave those as they are set in default.…Now our lock screen is secure.…
- Risks of mobile devices
- Disposing of mobile devices
- Securing an Android device
- Securing an iOS device
- Mobile device management on iOS and Android
- Securing mobile device hardware
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.