Watch some staged training approaches.
- One of the biggest factors…that causes people to become frustrated, unhappy,…and ultimately leave the organization,…is a lack of communication, training,…and learning opportunities.…Now that we've calculated resources,…determined requirements,…and sourced talent,…it's time to train and educate our employees…to perform successfully.…During the interview process,…if we performed assessments and analysis…of current knowledge, skills and abilities,…this creates a standardized process…and allows us time to assess…what talents employees bring to the table.…
This is an important input…into the learning and training process,…as it allows us to customize training for each individual.…Regardless of skill level,…starting people off on the right foot is very important.…As a manager, you will have expectations…for training and learning,…and you will also need to be an active part…of establishing requirements.…As a new manager, it will be helpful to assess training…with a consultant's perspective,…to ensure that the proper training processes and programs…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.