- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to Public Cloud Platforms. My name's Dave Linthicum. In this course we're going to look at most of what you need to know about public clouds. This includes common patterns, technology, services they provide, and even what the particular brand-names provide, such as Amazon, Microsoft Azure, and Google. If you're moving into the public cloud, this course is a great jumping off point to understand the basics of what you need to know, to make the right decisions, and make things work the first time.
Let's get started.
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.