- Okay, we've discussed building…and measuring relationships with our customers.…Now we must continue the conversation to building…relationships with other IT teams.…Let's focus on building those agreements…and relationships within our own organization.…We have to take what our customers want…and what we can deliver and expand that to our support teams…because realistically we aren't going to be able…to handle every customer issue, incident,…and request ourselves.…
We're going to have to escalate incidents…and have requests fulfilled by other teams.…These groups must understand the service-level agreements,…what customers want, and we as a support organization have…to build operating-level agreements.…operating-level agreements internally establish…what we must deliver to meet the service level agreements.…In a perfect world, we would already have…these agreements established with other groups…and life would be easy.…Well, this is the real world.…
We have to work on building these agreements…and relationships.…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.