There are many integrated hardware solutions. The concepts of locks and alarms have been successfully integrated into computer systems. The concepts are even being implemented at a microchip level with hardware security modules. Keys have transformed into very complex passwords. These solutions have added many benefits to security of digital information.
- [Instructor] So let's take a look…at some actual solutions that exist today.…Every situation will be unique…and it isn't practical to implement all of them.…It would be good to see how some of these are used…in certain situations and if it can be adapted…to be a good fit to whatever environment is required.…Some integrated hardware solutions I will go over are…locks, firewalls, intrusion detection,…hardware security modules, access hardware,…and then we have a bunch of other stuff.…
There is a phrase if you can't tie a knot, tie a lot.…If you don't feel safe and secure,…just add more locks, right?…Nah, not really.…Locking standards are changing.…Lock picking is actually becoming a hobbyist thing too.…Digitized locks are really cool.…Physical locks with a digital flavor added to them.…As prices are coming down in the integration…into other everyday products, these will become more…and more popular.…
If your car can be unlocked by walking close to it,…why can't your house or bicycle?…They aren't as trusted just yet,…
Note: This course was recorded and produced by Mentor Source, Inc. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- Introduction to Spring
- Configuring the ApplicationContext
- Using the Spring expression language
- Configuring proxies
- Autowiring beans
- Using lifecycle methods
- Configuring beans with XML
- Understanding the initialization phases of the bean lifecycle
- Aspect-oriented programming and Spring