Learn how to install Tableau for use with the course materials .
- [Narrator] The third platform…we will be using in this course is Tableau.…Tableau has become the defacto standard…for rich data visualizations.…The platform lets you quickly explore your data…and perform some statistical modeling as well.…Follow the link on your screen,…and what we're going to do…is we're going to download the free trial and install that.…So let's enter our email address.…Now that the file has downloaded…I'm going to open it up in our Finder.…
From here, I'm going to double click…on the TableauDesktop.dmg.…I'm going to agree to those terms,…and it's going to open up that dmg.…At this stage, I'll select the Tableau icon…and drop that into the Applications folder.…This is obviously a step you won't need to do in Windows.…But now that Tableau has moved into our Applications folder…I'm going to open that Applications folder up in our Finder…and double click on Tableau.…
I'm going to select Open.…So my product trial ends in 11 days.…Yours may end in something different than that,…but I'm going to go ahead and continue the trial,…
In this course, discover how to gain valuable insights from large data sets using specific languages and tools. Follow Chris DallaVilla as he walks through how to use R, Python, and Tableau to perform data modeling and assess performance. As Chris dives into these concepts, he shares specific case studies that come directly from his own work with clients. Plus, he shares three essential—and practical—best practices for data-driven marketing that you can use to bolster your organization's marketing performance.
- Installing R, Python, and Tableau
- Navigating the UI for R, Python, and Tableau
- Using R, Python, and Tableau
- Exploratory analysis
- Performing regression analysis
- Performing a cluster analysis
- Performing a conjoint assessment
- Stakeholder alignment
Skill Level Intermediate
Online Marketing Foundations: Digital Marketing Researchwith Adriaan Brits1h 5m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Manage Your Teamwith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Ask Great Questionswith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Tell Stories With Datawith Doug Rose1h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Software Installation
2. Data, Exploratory Analysis, and Performance Analysis
3. Inference and Regression Analysis
5. Cluster Analysis
6. Conjoint Analysis
7. Best Practices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.