Learn how to implement the right security services.
- [Instructor] Security services in the cloud.…When it comes to protecting your infrastructure…but also your cloud infrastructure as well,…it's critical to understand that…there's specific services out there…that can enable your organization to be protected…but also be proactive.…When it comes to security services,…these are generally specialized services such as firewalls,…intrusion protection systems, intrusion detection systems,…antivirus, and so on.…
When it comes to security services,…there is a wide range of services…that you can certainly enable in your environment.…When it comes to the more important ones,…or the most common services, generally firewalls…would be one of the main players in that area.…For example, a lot of customers that I am aware of…and work with, use Palo Alto for their firewalls,…just like many other vendors.…When it comes to intrusion detection systems,…and intrusion prevention systems,…it's a good idea to make sure that your network…and your resources are protected.…
When it comes to your host,…
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks