Many organizations are turning to cloud-based services for a variety of their needs. Identity and access management is an emerging area where enterprises are gaining significant benefits by using third-party providers. In this video, learn how identity as a service providers offer benefits to organizations and the security considerations involved in using such a service.
- [Instructor] Many organizations are turning to…Cloud based services to meet a variety…of their computing needs.…Identity and Access Management is an emerging area…where enterprises are gaining significant benefits…by using third party providers.…Identity as a Service, or IDaaS Providers,…allow organizations to move some or all of their…Identity and Access Management infrastructure to the Cloud,…eliminating the need for employing costly and hard-to-find…Identity and Management Access specialists.…
Identity as a Service began by offering simple,…single sign-on services for web-based softwares…or service products used by an organization.…These services integrate with two different types…of platforms to help organizations improve their…Identity and Access Management infrastructure.…First, they integrate with an organization's…existing directory service to obtain the details…of what users exist in an organization…and those users' identity attributes.…This information is synchronized in real time,…allowing organizations to quickly provision…
You can sign up for Mike's free study group at certmike.com, and find his study guides at the Sybex test prep site. To review the complete CISSP Body of Knowledge, visit https://www.isc2.org/cissp-domains/default.aspx.
- Identity and access management overview
- Identification mechanisms: user names, access cards, biometrics, and registration
- Authentication factors
- Password authentication protocols
- Identity as a service (IDaaS)
- Enforcing accountability
- Managing credentials with policies
- Using access control lists
- Defending against access control attacks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Identity and Access Management
5. Credential Management
7. Access Control Attacks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.