Learn about identity proofing and its implications for security.
- [Instructor] If your organization wants to ensure…identification is taken a step further,…they can utilize what is known as identity proofing.…Identity proofing is a fairly simple concept.…It relies on a person providing additional proof…as to who they say they are.…This can be done many different ways though.…Think back to the last time you forgot your password…and you had to reset it on a website.…You went to the website, clicked on the forgot my password…button, and you're asked to answer a couple of questions…to prove who you say you are.…
This might include questions like…where you went to high school,…what was the name of your first pet,…and what city did you meet your spouse in.…The concept here is that only you,…or those closest to you, should know the details…to these additional identity proofing questions.…But that's not always the case.…For example, the 2008 vice presidential candidate,…Sarah Palin, had her Yahoo email account hacked…by a 20 year old college student.…How did he do it?…Well in this case, he had to answer the identity proofing…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.