Many organizations are turning to cloud-based services for a variety of their needs. Identity and access management is an emerging area where enterprises are gaining significant benefits by using third-party providers. In this video, learn how identity as a service providers offer benefits to organizations and the security considerations involved in using such a service.
- [Instructor] Many organization are turning…to Cloud-based services to meet a…variety of their computing needs.…Identity and access management is an…emerging area where enterprises are gaining…significant benefits by using third-party providers.…Identity as a service or IDaaS providers,…allow organizations to move some or all…of their identity and access management infrastructure…to the Cloud, eliminating the need…for employing costly and hard-to-find…identity and access management specialists.…
Identity as a service began by offering…simple, single sign-on services…for web-based software as a service products…used by an organization.…These services integrate with two different…types of platforms to help organizations improve…their identity and access management infrastructure.…First, they integrate with an organization's…existing directory service to obtain the details…of what users exist in an organization…and those users' identity attributes.…This information is synchronized in real time,…allowing organizations to quickly provision…
We are now a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Provisioning and deprovisioning
- Identity security issues
- Using biometric measures as identification mechanisms
- Multifactor authentication
- Password authentication protocols
- How LDAP and Kerberos work together
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- Mandatory and discretionary access controls
- Defending against password attacks
- Social engineering attacks
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Implementing an Information Security Programwith Kip Boyle2h 31m Appropriate for all
IT Security Careers and Certifications: First Stepswith Marc Menninger2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Identity and Access Management
5. Access Control Exploits
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.