Join James Wickett for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of DevOps Foundations: Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration.
- For those who have access to the Exercise Files, we've included some scripts and codes so that you can examine them on your own. Simply download the Exercise Files ZIP file and open it up. Inside you'll find folders that organize the scripts by the movie numbers. - If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, don't worry. You can simply just follow along or type them in as you see them on the screen.
- Benefits of continuous delivery
- Building your own pipeline
- Version control practices
- Building artifacts
- Testing and continuous delivery
- Application deployment and release
- UI testing in action with Robot
- Security testing in action with gauntlt
- CI/CD best practices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
2. Build Your Own Pipeline
3. Putting It All Together
CI/CD best practices4m 30s
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.