Join Ernest Mueller for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure Automation.
- [Instructor] For those who have access to the exercise files, we've included some scripts and code so that you can examine them on your own. Simply download the exercise file zip file and open it up. Inside you'll find folders that organize the scripts by the movie numbers. If you don't have access to the exercise files, don't worry. You can simply just follow along, or type them in as you see them on the screen.
- Testing your infrastructure
- Going from infrastructure code to artifacts
- Unit testing your infrastructure code
- Creating systems from your artifacts
- Instantiating your infrastructure from a defined model
- Provisioning with CloudFormation
- Immutable deployment with Docker
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Basics of Infrastructure Automation
2. Infrastructure Options
3. Provisioning, Deployment, and Orchestration
4. Putting It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.