Learn how to integrate various technologies into a secure enterprise architecture as you prepare for domain 4 of the CASP+ exam: Technical Integration of Enterprise Security.
- [Jason] Our enterprise networks are large and complex systems. There are hundreds and thousands of moving pieces that have to be properly integrated for them to remain truly secure. Are you up for the challenge of securing these diverse systems? As we dig into the fourth domain of the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification, the technical integration and enterprise security, we are going to cover how to integrate host, storage, network, applications, authentication and authorization systems, cryptography, virtualization, and the cloud, all securely.
As we cover these topics, I'm going to provide you with not only the theoretical or textbook perspective, but also with an operational one by discussing real world examples of how you can better secure your organization's enterprise networks and systems. My name is Jason Dion and I've been working in the IT and cybersecurity field for over two decades, where I have engineered, designed, and operated enterprise architectures for networks that literally spanned dozens of countries across the globe. I'm excited to share with you not just the information that you need to know to pass the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner exam, but also some real world experiences.
Experiences that will help you better understand the importance of each component in your architecture, as they provide a more layered security posture for your networks. So, please join me in this course on the technical integration and enterprise security.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.