Find out how fixable VMware is.
- So let's look at VMware vCloud Suite, Private Cloud,…which is the formal name for it, in terms of flexibility.…So, what's important here is that this is a virtualization…platform that also does Private Cloud,…so if virtualization is important to us, obviously…VMware's world class virtualization systems,…then this particular solution is going to be your way to go.…So it's closed and proprietary, as is the Azure Stack, so,…OpenStack, and CloudStack, which we're going to cover next,…are open.…You can extend them,…you can get involved with the organization.…
VMware's going to basically build Vmware vCloud Suite…Private Cloud the way they want to build it.…So, it's composed of vSphere, vCenter Site Recovery Manager,…vCloud Networking and Security,…vCloud Automation Center,…vCenter Operations Management Suite,…vCloud Director.…So, it's a bunch of products that are kind of knitted…together to form their version of a private cloud,…and so keep that in mind, because those things are going to…be on different life cycles, and different trajectories,…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.