Find out how flexible Azure is.
- [Instructor] All right, let's talk about compatibility…as it comes to leveraging Azure Private Cloud.…So this is pretty much Microsoft focused…and it's fairly closed system and I think…that Microsoft does offer lamp stacks…and other kinds of open sourced systems out of their cloud.…That may not be the case with the private cloud version…of Azure or Azure Stack.…However, Microsoft is moving some aspect to open sources.…I mentioned in, certainly lamp stacks…and Linux and other things are going to be in their system.…So it'll be interesting to see what comes out…of the movement into Azure stack.…
So a private cloud is a new model for IT delivery.…It turns a datacenter's infrastructure resources into…a single compute cloud and enables…the key benefits of cloud computing…including pooled resources, self-service,…elastic automated, usage based accounting…and Microsoft private cloud solutions…are built on Microsoft Windows Server Center,…as I mentioned in the last video,…and they enable on-demand delivery of applications…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.