Find out how fixable CloudStack is.
- [Instructor] So in looking at Apache CloudStack…flexibility we kind of come to a few conclusions.…Number one, the architecture is practical…and easy to understand, supports common applications…and databases within the particular system,…and it's fairly simple to implement…because it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles in it,…but the simplicity means that it's easy to install…and easy to support.…The CloudStack platform includes a Management Server…and the extensions to industrial standard…hypervisor software such as XenServer, vSphere, KVM,…any kind of virtualization you want to use,…which is a key selling point of Apache CloudStack.…
In other words, if I'm based on vSphere, or Xen,…or KVM, I can go ahead and use those hypervisors…within the Apache CloudStack system…and therefore remain compatibility with existing systems.…So you know, that may be an alternative…if you're looking at VMware…and leveraging a private cloud software…that runs on top of it versus replacing it,…such as vCloud Air.…So the installed on hosts running on the cloud…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.