Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Find My iPhone, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] One of the most commonly used tools…in the mobility bag is Find My iPhone.…It's available for iOS users and has been for a long time.…Find My iPhone is set up automatically now…when you activate an Apple ID on an iOS device.…Let's take a look at where we can see…Find My iPhone in both a device and online.…Let's go to the device first.…Here at our device, let's select settings,…and the Apple ID.…Let's select iCloud, and scroll down to see…that Find My iPhone is on.…
Now let's jump to iCloud and see it there.…We'll log into our iCloud account,…select Find iPhone, it will search the world over…locating our device and there it is,…right here in the studio with me.…Find My iPhone can help you lock down devices…even if they are not with you.…
- Risks of mobile devices
- Disposing of mobile devices
- Securing an Android device
- Securing an iOS device
- Mobile device management on iOS and Android
- Securing mobile device hardware
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.