Learn about SAML, OpenID, Shibboleth, and WAYF.
- [Instructor] Many organizations are now…grouping together to create a federation.…Each organization that joins this federation has agreed…to a common set of standards and policies…for the use of identification.…This allows a federated identity to be created for a user.…This identity can then be used across all of the businesses…and their systems that have joined this federation.…These federations support the provisioning and management…of identification, authentication, and authorization.…This can be done through two basic models,…cross-certification, or trusted third-party.…
The cross-certification model utilizes…a web of trust between the organizations,…where each organization certifies…every other organization inside the federation.…This model works well with a small number of organizations,…but once the number gets large,…it becomes very difficult to manage.…Think back to your early network studies,…and you can relate the cross-certification model…to a full meshed network model.…Anything higher than about five organizations,…
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.