In this video, you can learn about Asana, a cloud-based project management tool that is designed for teams working together on a project. Learn how to create new task, a new project, and navigate different parts of the user interface.
- [Instructor] Well, here's a tool…that truly is designed with teams in mind, Asana.…Asana is a cloud-based project management tool.…You could get you and your team started for free…with the option to upgrade to a paid plan…that offers no limits on the number of team members…and provides additional tools.…But let's take a quick look now at the free version…and how it works.…Now, once you've set up your account,…you'll be prompted to create a team name.…I've created one over here called Marketing.…You'll be prompted to add team members…from your organization.…
I've done that.…You can see there's a few team members.…With the free version,…I can add up to 15 team members in total.…Now I'm ready to start adding projects and tasks.…Now, from this main screen you can see…I can look at my own tasks in my company, landonhotel.com.…So clicking add task allows me to add my own task…that I can monitor.…For example, launch new London brochure project.…
There we go.…I'm just going to press enter.…Locks it in and you can see I can go back to this task…
- Cloud components and infrastructure
- Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud security
- Cloud storage considerations
- Working with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, and more
- Using collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and more
- Migrating to the cloud
- Monitoring the performance of your cloud services
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Evaluate Cloud Computing for Business
3. Cloud Storage
About storage providers2m 1s
4. Cloud Tools and Services
5. Cloud Tools for Teams
6. Migrate to the Cloud
7. Evaluate Cloud Performance
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.