There are over 20 different types of questions, including multiple choice, to yes or no, graphical interpretations, multi-source reasoning, and many more. Review an overview of the different question types.
- [Instructor] There are many colors in the rainbow,…there are various colors also in the certification exam,…these colors come in the form of questions,…we have different types of questions…that can be asked of you in the certification exam.…The goal of the different question types…is not the entertain the test-taker,…simply to provide different mechanisms…of testing different concepts in different ways.…So let's take a look at these types of questions…that we have in the certification exams.…We have first of all multiple choice questions,…so you see them here represented as choose one…or choose two or three.…
A choose one is essentially a multiple choice question…where there is one correct answer…and three incorrect answers.…A choose two or three is a question where you'll have…two correct answers and multiple incorrect answers…or three correct answers and multiple incorrect answers.…When the question asks you to choose between two or three…selections, it will explicitly say…you must choose two or you must choose three.…
Explore the different question types that exam takers will encounter, and then dive into the details of sample questions. David also introduces study methods and the best test preparation tools out there for Microsoft certification candidates. Plus, learn what career opportunities and next steps await you after you pass the exams.
- Microsoft certification levels
- Microsoft certification paths
- Exam question types and samples
- Details about the exams
- Exam preparation resources