There are over 20 different types of questions, including multiple choice, to yes or no, graphical interpretations, multi-source reasoning, and many more. Learn more about the different question types.
- [Instructor] So now let's take a look at…what those questions actually will be displayed as…when you take your certification exam.…And the first question type we'll start with…will be multiple choice questions.…Again you'll note that the multiple choice question,…just like all the other question types,…have that famous you need to statement.…And you have here, radio buttons…where you get to pick one of your questions.…Now as this is the first question we're looking at,…I'll take the opportunity to demonstrate…one thing that's important here,…is that you'll be able to comment for every question…at the end of taking your exam,…and you can actually mark the question for comment…so that you remember that one after you've seen…40 other questions at the end of your exam.…
As well, you'll be provided with a calculator.…Some questions may require you…to do some basic calculations so you'll be provided…with a calculator as part of your exam.…So this is the multiple choice question.…The only difference in this question…
Explore the different question types that exam takers will encounter, and then dive into the details of sample questions. David also introduces study methods and the best test preparation tools out there for Microsoft certification candidates. Plus, learn what career opportunities and next steps await you after you pass the exams.
- Microsoft certification levels
- Microsoft certification paths
- Exam question types and samples
- Details about the exams
- Exam preparation resources