Learn how the market is changing rapidly for the private cloud.
- [Narrator] Okay lets consider the evolving market.…And I'm going to give you my take on what's…going on in the market right now…in relation to Public Clouds and Private Clouds…and what you need to think about…as you start moving forward with this technology.…First of all, Public Clouds have been…leading Private Clouds lately.…And that's more or less because…they're more cost effective,…Since you don't have to own…the hardware and software.…But probably more so,…there's many more features and functions…in say the Amazon Web Services Public Cloud…versus the typical Open Stack Private Cloud.…And same with Microsoft.…
And so there hasn't been a lot of…innovations in features and functions…in the Private Cloud side.…And so many enterprises are migrating…toward Public Clouds…because of that fact.…However, Private Cloud computing…holds a steady portion of the market.…I am always surprised at the growth…that Private Cloud is making.…It's certainly not making it at the rate…that Public Cloud is.…But there's a certain amount of the market…
- Private cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing OpenStack
- Reviewing Microsoft Private Cloud
- Reviewing VMware vCloud Suite
- Reviewing Apache CloudStack
Skill Level Beginner
1. Private Cloud Basics
2. Private Cloud Platforms
4. Microsoft Private Cloud
5. VMware vCloud Suite Private Cloud
6. Apache CloudStack Private Cloud
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.