Learn how the market is changing rapidly.
- [Instructor] Okay, let's talk about probably…one of the most important aspects of this course,…and that is the evolving market of public clouds;…and we've seen a lot of changes in the last few years,…including normalization of the market.…A few of the larger players kind of gaining strength,…and it's kind of gone from a confusing state…of having many public cloud providers…to a confusing state of having a few public cloud providers;…and let's see if I can explain some things to you.…So the cloud is changing the way…in which we consume IT resources, so that's clear.…So the way in which we deal with IT…is never going to be the same.…
It's not always building data centers…unless there's a need to do so.…It's about leveraging shared resources out in the cloud,…and consumption models are going to be a bit differently;…and as certainly as college-age folks move into IT,…they start moving more projects,…other companies are built, things like that.…They're going to be built around cloud-based systems…and leveraging cloud-based commodity services to drive IT,…
- Public cloud benefits
- Considering the costs
- Determining compatibility
- Assessing security and governance
- Reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Reviewing Microsoft Azure
- Reviewing Google Cloud Platform
- Reviewing IBM Softlayer
Skill Level Beginner
1. Public Cloud Basics
2. Public Cloud Platforms
3. Amazon Web Services
4. Microsoft Azure
5. Google Cloud Platform
6. IBM Softlayer
Next steps3m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.