- Auditing security mechanisms
- Locating vulnerabilities
- Exploring types of penetration testing
- Pen testing techniques
- Following a pen-testing blueprint
- Testing physical, wireless, website, database, and email security
- Outsourcing penetration testing
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lisa] Take a look around your company and ask yourself, are you secure? You and your team have done everything possible to batten the hatches using layers of logically configured devices, but have you done enough to defend your company? In this course, I'll show you how to map out a plan for penetration testing and then dive into the different types of testing, including checking from the outside in and looking inside the organization. I'll compare black, gray and white box testing and review other methods. Then I'll wrap up with a discussion on best practices on how to outsource penetration testing. Hello, my name is Lisa Bock and I'm a security ambassador. In this course, I'll cover penetration testing and show you how the only way to know if your system is secure is to test it. Are you ready to lock down the organization? Then let's get started.
1. Organizational Penetration Testing
2. Types of Penetration Testing
Testing using other methods2m 41s
3. Pen Testing Techniques
4. Pen Testing Blueprint
5. Outsourcing Penetration Testing
What's next1m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.