Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Enable Find My Mobile security, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] One of the most commonly used tools…in the mobility bag is Find My Phone.…Find My Phone allows users to locate and lock down devices.…Let's enable Find My Phone on our Android device.…Here at my device I will swipe up…and in the bottom right corner I will select the icon…for Account Settings.…In Account Settings I'll scroll down…to Security and Location.…Here under Security Status you'll see…Find My Device as off.…
Let's select Find My Device.…Let's turn Find My Device on…and select Find My Device in the top.…Here we see the installed user.…We'll continue as Billy.…After entering the Google account password…I'll select sign in.…Now my device has been located.…From here I can play a sound if I lose my device,…or setup Secure and Erase.…Play a Sound allows me to find it when it's lost.…Setup Secure and Erase allows me…to erase it in case it's stolen.…
Find My Device is now active.…
- Risks of mobile devices
- Disposing of mobile devices
- Securing an Android device
- Securing an iOS device
- Mobile device management on iOS and Android
- Securing mobile device hardware
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.