Learn about focusing on employee engagement and satisfaction, 360 surveys, tools for effective meetings, and gathering employee feedback.
- I want you to think about something for a moment.…We've all heard the saying or quote…about how you treat your workers…is how your workers will treat your customers, right?…Well if this is true, then why don't companies…treat their employees better?…Think about that.…Pause and reflect on your current situation.…Lots of companies preach about valuing employees.…And swear that they measure satisfaction.…But when I go in and host focus groups…with different levels of management and workers,…that's usually not what I hear.…
I also consult with companies…who know they have an employee satisfaction problem,…but it's so bad it's almost like they're paralyzed…and they can't even move to try to fix it.…Or they just ignore it or shift blame to the employees…rather than look in the mirror.…Now, do all companies act in this manner?…Of course not.…I've been in some amazing companies…who really value employees…and have effective programs in place…to engage, motivate, reward, and retain their employees.…
Bottom line, the companies that are often…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.