Learn about the effects of cloud service models on security.
- [Instructor] Cloud service models…and shared responsibilities in the cloud.…When it comes to cloud security,…it's important to understand…that the cloud service model can certainly play a large part…in security requirements.…The cloud is a shared responsibility…and providers will provide a certain level of service,…but there's also the expectation…that you as a consumer will have to provide…your own responsibilities as well.…
When it comes to responsibility,…it's important to understand…the responsibility that you as a consumer has,…but also what the provider has.…When it comes to software as a service,…essentially the consumer is going to manage accounts…and pay the bill.…The provider will handle pretty much other responsibilities.…With platform as a service,…this is more shared in the sense that…the customer will be responsible for its applications…and their own data.…
With infrastructure as a service,…this is more of a shared model in the sense that…the consumer will provide more responsibilities.…The provider will also take care of their responsibilities,…
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks