Learn about the effects of cloud deployment models on security.
- [Instructor] Cloud deployment models and risks.…When it comes to deploying your Cloud applications,…it's important to understand…that the deployment model that you choose…can certainly impose additional risks…to your organization.…Cloud deployment models can certainly play a large part…in security requirements,…as well as the risks that they can present…to your organization can vary.…It's important to understand the Cloud deployment models…before you proceed and deploy any Cloud…applications or services.…
Private Clouds are generally considered to be the safest.…As a private Cloud, this generally means…that the organization has full access, full control,…and generally full ownership of those resources.…Generally these resources would also typically be located…in the organization's data center,…or perhaps in a leased data center as well.…Community Clouds are generally considered…to be a moderate risk,…and this is due to the fact that a community Cloud…is going to be shared among…like-minded organizations, such as a non-profit.…
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks