Discover the security considerations when utilizing document and storage collaboration technologies.
- [Instructor] Every organization needs a way…to store their documents and access them for collaboration.…While there are many different examples…of solutions for this challenge,…the two most popular are Microsoft SharePoint…and Google Drive.…Microsoft SharePoint is a web server…that's often hosted internally…inside the organization's network.…This tool allows the sharing of documents,…data, calendars and much more.…SharePoint was built from the ground up…as a collaboration platform using knowledge management…and information management principles at its core.…
One of the major benefits of using SharePoint…is the ability to be integrated with Active Directory…for access control.…Google Drive, on the other hand, is a cloud-based solution.…When an organization chooses to use Google Drive,…all of its documents and data are stored within the system…that are hosted by Google in the cloud.…Google Drive is an excellent collaboration tool…and even includes an office productivity suite…for word processing, spreadsheets, and slide presentations…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.