Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Dispose of an iOS device, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] To securely dispose of your Apple device,…first sign out of your linked Apple ID…by going to Settings, selecting your Apple ID,…and selecting Sign Out.…If you select the Sign Out, you will have the option…to keep some data or remove it all.…Removing all data erases it from the device.…I won't be removing the data at this time,…but this is where you would go…before disposing of the device.…The next step is to reset the device.…To do so, I will go back to Settings,…select General, scroll down, and select Reset.…
Under Reset you will have the option…to Erase All Content and Settings.…Selecting this option will be the final step…in preparing the device for disposal.…
- Risks of mobile devices
- Disposing of mobile devices
- Securing an Android device
- Securing an iOS device
- Mobile device management on iOS and Android
- Securing mobile device hardware
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.