Join Ryan Spence for an in-depth discussion in this video Dispose of an Android device, part of Learning Mobile Device Security.
- [Instructor] To securely dispose of an Android device,…first sign out of your linked Google account…by going to Settings, Accounts,…and selecting the account.…If you select the account,…you will have the option to remove.…Removing erases your data from the device.…I won't be removing the account at this time,…but this is where you would go…before disposing of the device.…The next step is to reset the device.…To do so, I will go back to Settings,…select System, and Advanced.…
Under advanced, you can select Reset options,…and then Erase all data.…After you have removed the user from the device,…you will come here to reset the device.…This should be the final step…in preparing your device for disposal.…
- Risks of mobile devices
- Disposing of mobile devices
- Securing an Android device
- Securing an iOS device
- Mobile device management on iOS and Android
- Securing mobile device hardware
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Learning iPhone and iPad Securitywith Nick Brazzi1h 44m Beginner
1. Considering the Need for Security
2. Securing an Android Device
3. Securing an iOS Device
4. Security through Mobile Management
5. Securing Device Hardware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.