Review quality program components, mapping to metrics, SOP, and creating a scorecard for success.
- Okay, so you are ready to create your quality program,…let's break down all the remaining elements…that are needed for success.…We'll use a 12 step process.…Number one, define your process.…Who is going to manage the process?…What life cycle model are you going to use…or what are the steps in your process?…Number two, you need to identify your staff.…Who is managing the process?…Who will be monitoring for quality?…Who will actually coach after the monitoring?…There's no right or wrong here,…it's based on your number of resources,…number of monitoring sessions,…informal processes, and the goal of your program.…
Number three, review procedures to ensure…level of maturity.…Are your procedures ready to become the basis of your…quality program?…If yes, proceed; if no, stop.…Number four, build your quality components…for the score card.…What are our main categories and subcategories?…What do we value?…What do our customers value?…What does upper management value.…Stakeholder input must be solicited and utilized…in building the quality components.…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.