- Now let's look at areas that will help in developing…ongoing, continuous skills training…and to tackle new training opportunities as well.…First, utilize all the resources at your disposal.…You may have more than you think…or are currently using.…Many organizations that I work with…don't take full advantage or leverage resources…that are available.…As an example, if there's training that another…department has implemented,…can you license it and use it for the service desk?…Can you allocate resources from another group…to help assess and create training?…Be creative, assess and use your resources.…
Here are categories of tools that will help…implement ongoing training.…Metrics reports, this can be from your service…management system and from your ACD.…Quality assurance scorecards from your formal quality…checks.…Informal quality checks of your tickets, emails,…chats, calls, and knowledge articles.…Customer survey or customer experience surveys.…SOP review that is constant and based on your top…contact drivers.…
- What is a service desk?
- Understanding the different service desk models
- Staffing the service desk
- Training staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Defining processes
- Reviewing technology, including telephony and management systems
- Measuring quality
- Building relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is a Service Desk?
2. Service Desk: The People
3. Service Desk: The Processes
4. Service Desk: The Technology
5. Service Desk Quality
6. Building Relationships
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.