See an example of DevOps in the cloud in action.
- [Man] So what do it mean to have DevOps on the Cloud?…The best example is to look at an example.…This is Amazon Web Services Code Pipeline.…This is really the core services that they provide,…including automation, build, tests,…and deploy your code, your way.…Track, know how your code is doing…every step of the release.…Learn. Learn more about how pipelines work,…and how you can use them.…So, ultimately, Amazon Web Services, or Google,…or Microsoft for that matter, don't offer everything…in terms of DevOps tools in their clouds.…
They offer some.…And, ultimately, you need to pick and choose…the tools and the services that exist in the public clouds,…as well as the services and the tools…that you need to leverage…within your enterprise on Premises.…So DevOps controls automation tools,…and some of the things you need to consider…when you're looking at this technology.…Number one: Version Control, the ability to do…configuration management and ensure that it's keeping track…of instances of code that are being deployed.…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Basic DevOps on the Cloud Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on the Cloud
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on the Cloud Use Cases
Next Steps for DevOps on the Cloud
Next steps2m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.