Learn how to determine the right techniques for the automation of security tasks.
- [Instructor] Security automation techniques.…Let's proceed and discuss why security techniques…can enhance your cloud security.…Security techniques can take many forms.…We're going to discuss two of the most important approaches…to security techniques.…We have cloud orchestration, also known as…a cloud orchestrator, and scripting.…
Let's discuss both of these.…A cloud orchestrator is programming that manages…the interconnections and interactions…among cloud-based and on-premises business units.…When it comes to cloud orchestration,…this is important, especially when it comes to…federation as well.…An example would be when you choose to deploy…an EC2 instance on AWS, this is using a cloud orchestrator…to provision that for you.…
A cloud orchestrator provides a portal…and a single pane of glass.…A cloud orchestrator puts together the workflows…so that the task automation can happen.…Ansible is a tool that is commonly used on AWS.…Scripting is the other form.…Scripting can be used to program the cloud applications…
This course can prepare you for the qualifying exam by covering the topics outlined in domain 2.0 of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam: Security. Instructor Joseph Holbrook reviews concepts that can help both experienced IT professionals prepping for exam CV0-002, and current certification holders who need to renew their certification. Joseph reviews security and compliance best practices; security template and access control lists; how to implement the right security technologies; and security automation techniques. He also goes over how to troubleshoot security and connectivity issues.
- Identifying cloud encryption technology
- Tunneling protocols
- Access control lists
- Implementing defined security technologies
- Segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Compliance requirements
- Security automation techniques
- Identifying common networking issues
- Types of cloud attacks