Learn about the importance of design considerations for mergers and acquisitions.
- [Announcer] One of the most challenging times…that a security professional may face…occurs during a merger or acquisition…between their company and another.…During this period of time,…both organizations have to work together…to determine what the new structure of the network…will become.…Because each organization already comes with…their own network, procedures, and policies,…this process can be a serious integration challenge,…as the attempt to combine the two sets…into a singular network…for the newly combined organization.…
Mergers are similar to a marriage,…especially a marriage between two 30-somethings.…Just like the new husband and wife who have to merge…two apartments worth of stuff into a singular home,…two companies during a merger often have to remove…redundant services and servers…from the newly proposed combined network.…While a merger is like a marriage,…at demerger or divestiture is more like a divorce.…Under this scenario, the challenges in deciding…which of the two organization structures should be kept,…
We are a CompTIA Content Publishing Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Adapting data flow security to changing business needs
- Provisioning and deprovisioning resources
- Security and privacy considerations of storage integration
- Integrating the cloud and virtualization into the secure enterprise architecture
- Identity proofing and identity propagation
- Integrating cryptographic techniques into the secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Mobile device encryption considerations
- Integrating secure communications and collaboration solutions
Skill Level Advanced
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
CASP+ Cert Prep: 1 Risk Managementwith Jason Dion2h 34m Advanced
1. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
2. Integrating the Cloud and Virtualization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
3. Integrating Authentication and Authorization into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
4. Integrating Cryptographic Techniques into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
5. Integrating Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions into the Secure Enterprise Architecture
What next?3m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.