Learn how to implement a cloud storage system and get it right the first time.
- [Instructor] So let's talk about defining implementation.…So we decided to move to cloud storage.…We decided our usage patterns indicate that we're going…to move to a particular type of storage,…we put a put a plan together to make the move,…so let's go ahead and do it.…So what things do we need to consider?…Number one we to understand the business,…need to figure out what problems we're trying to solve…within the business as an organization.…IT people far too often basically look a business problems…as technical problems.…
In many instances that's not going to be the case.…We need to understand that we're there…to serve the business,…and serve the business processes.…So what business problems are we solving?…What can we map our storage migration back…to the business to really define the value?…So use the understanding of the business…to understand the growth.…So once we understand where the business is going,…we understand how we're going to grow the business basically…as it related to our storage components.…
- Summarize different breach scenarios in regards to cloud security.
- Determine cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data-levels.
- Identify cloud security services including S+AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions.
- Describe cloud encryption including encryption at rest and in-flight.
- Break down cloud compliance services for healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing.
- Recognize how to plan your personal or business cloud security.