This video helps you learn more details about data storage, using an example.
- [Instructor] Okay, lets talk about data storage,…which is pretty advanced concept…when we consider cloud storage.…So, first thing, AWS S3, is just a storage system…that supports EMR, Elastic MapReduce,…and other big data systems.…So in essence, the storage system, in this case,…an object storage system, is the infrastructure under EMR,…which actually stores the data.…So lets focus on object storage for data storage,…such as AWS S3.…So ultimately, this is where we need to focus our attention…on going forward, because object storage is typically…where the data's gonna go most of the time,…but not always, sometimes it's gonna leverage block storage…and file storage's we covered with the other videos,…but typically, it's gonna be an object based storage system…that's gonna be on a public cloud.…
So S3 provides scalable and elastic storage capabilities,…however, it could grow out of control.…So ultimately, we have to look at the trade off…between leveraging a very flexible storage system…that is able to store massive amounts of information,…
- Summarize different breach scenarios in regards to cloud security.
- Determine cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data-levels.
- Identify cloud security services including S+AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions.
- Describe cloud encryption including encryption at rest and in-flight.
- Break down cloud compliance services for healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing.
- Recognize how to plan your personal or business cloud security.